1. Hamstring stretches are an important part of any low back conditioning program.
2. Cat and camel--sink back down and inhale, then exhale and round back like a cat.
3. Pelvic tilt--you are only focused on the pelvis. Push your back down into the floor by tilting your pelvis forward-exhale...then lift back to neutral spine.
4. Partial curl/crunch-be sure not to pull on head or neck. Lift shoulder blades off of the floor, exhale, Inhale and release.
5. Prone hip extension--begin with lifting one leg, and you can progress to lifting both legs. For this version, turn toes slightly out, lift leg, and lower. Repeat on the other side.