Monday, November 1, 2010

Challenge

Lessons Learned from the Martial Arts...

So.  Yesterday, I was practicing with my coach.  My current focus is on getting better, stronger, and faster.  Practice makes better and better.  Stay with the program and you will get there.  Consistency is the key to success.

This is all true of your exercise program as well.  It's time to renew your commitment to yourself. It's time to work on something you have always wanted to work on--something you've always wanted to accomplish.  It's never too late to learn something new.

With this in mind, I'm starting November with a challenge to you:  Make a goal, and keep it for the month of November.  Share this goal with me.  Come to all of your scheduled appointments.  Commit to yourself.  Then at the end of the month, I will have a couple of giveaway items...They are a surprise--I have several!  Those who have kept their focus and committed to themselves will be eligible to win.

Decide today.  Commit today.  Have a great week!  Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment